Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And Brooke Introduces Herself...

Hey everyone! My name is Brooke (brookerochelle on NaNoWriMo) and this will be my second year participating it (and hopefully winning) NaNoWriMo. I've lived in Portland (area) for my all fifteen years of my life. Even though, I'm younger that most that doesn't make me any less excited for the coming month of November.

I'm currently making a massive playlist that I will listen to when writing on a computer that is not mine. Whilst I write on the computer I will listen to the Harry Potter audio books, but that's beyond the point. I'm also making a brief outline of my book. I'm writing a YA Fiction book, because why would a 15 year-old write a book for anyone but her own age group (grated, they could write it for a younger audience, but my point is I won't be writing for an older audience). The description on NaNoWriMo is weird and I need to rewrite it, but I have other, better things to do.... so another time.

I can't wait to be reading everyone's posts as well as posting my own! Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment