Monday, October 19, 2009

Authors Anonymous

Hi, everyone, my name is Gloria and I'm a nut-cased author. It's been 2 years since my last story, though only hours since my last prose.
I've never done this before. I'm starting to feel the thrill of a nerve-wracking challenge, an uphill climb I'm not so sure I can endure. I've got a business trip in November and, of course, the holiday, for which I'll have guests for 5 days.
But I've got a rough outline and a few characters that I'm starting to like. They're beginning to speak to me; their stories are insisting that they be told. I can't imagine what else could push me through to the last word in one short month....to uncover the characters as if they were already written, piece by piece, page by page.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! My first NaNo was extraordinary -- eviscerating my ego even as it lit a fire under my muse. What a ride!

    ReplyDelete