Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The NaNo Project

My name is Lauren and I'm the (ninja) ML for the Portland, Oregon region of NaNoWriMo

For the last two years, I've used a blog to write about the process of doing NaNoWriMo. This year, I think it would be a lot of fun to get a whole bunch of authors to make blog posts in the space and really see what it's like writing a NaNo from many perspectives.

You can write as few as 1 post and as many as 100! (Note: 100 was arbitrarily chosen, I will not complain if you write 101 posts.) You can write about your over-caffienation, you MC who just mucked up your climax, the pink-haired pixie that won't leave your love interest alone, or post small excerpts from the text of your great project!

Limitations: For starters, this will be a project specifically for writers located in the Portland and Greater Portland Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment