Saturday, October 17, 2009

NaNoWriMo Brown Travel Mug, Reviewed

In preparation for NaNoWriMo this year, I needed to replace my leaking travel mug. Coffee is as beneficial for the Day Job as it is for my writing sessions. I also want to support The Office of Letters and Light, so I ordered the official NaNoWriMo Brown Travel Mug.

The mug is indeed brown. It holds coffee without leaking. It has the words "NaNoWriMo" and "Author" on it, as well as a viking helmet.

It is worth every last red cent. I would suggest paying via credit card, however, as gathering that many red cents into an envelope and posting it is not listed as a payment option. Save the large envelopes for story submissions.

Which reminds me, I have a story to submit. I'll go do that, and you should consider ordering the travel mug.

(14 days left to go!)

3 comments:

  1. I bought mine last year and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine last year, too - and it's great. And it supports the cause - yaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought mine earlier in the season and I agree... Wonderful!! I love it! I have it at work to wave under the noses of those lesser, non-writers.

    ReplyDelete