Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Intro for nibo on Youtube

So, given that this is a multi-blogger adventure, I figure that it would be a good idea for people to introduce themselves. Forgive me if things seem a little rough to start out with; I've never done something like this before.

NaNo Screenname:  nibo
Role: writer/ML
Novel genre: action/adventure, western, Zombie, lesbian
Location: SE Portland
Goals: As always, I have a general goal of "to win," but this year I'm also aiming for a goal of 90-110k words and it feels a little INSANE!

I opted to do a little intro, talk about myself, and discussion of The NaNo Project on YouTube and I've put it on here! I want to try to do more videos this year with thoughts and impressions and griping about NaNo. I know there's a whole group who does them every year over on Viddler. We'll see how that works out. Maybe I'll still my friend's Flip instead of trying to do them all with my iPod Nano (although, the video quality is really nice, even if the sound's a little soft).




So! I invite anyone with access to this blog to start posting about the planning process. Feel free to introduce yourself! What are your goals? Who are you? Why did you decide to join The NaNo Project?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I've only worked on/with computers for 30 years, but I'm apparently a novice at blogspot. What steps do we use, what buttons do we push to post an actual entry instead of just a comment?
    Logan

    ReplyDelete