Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 2 Going well

Actually today has gone better than I expected. I was able to get a lot of work in at my job yesterday and ended up ahead of pace, like about 2900 words. Today I only got about 500 words in at work, and more here at home. Up to 3800 today and I may write a bit more later, but right now, I'm beat.

I have the next three days off, a write-in to go to on Wednesday, and a lot of time to write. I want to get ahead, in case I don't get much writing done next week when I'm at the coast. But who knows, maybe the ocean will inspire me!

The novel is starting out slow, but steady. I had planned for a new character for a subplot and how and who it is has just sort of appeared. So I'm all set for that. I have some other character names and vague descriptions for them, but at the rate I'm going, I won't get to them and their part in this adventure for at least a few days yet.

I hope everyone's writing is coming along. Just keep typing, and tell your inner editor to take a vacation or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment