Monday, November 9, 2009

Exodus

Words Today: 1,926
Word Count Total: 23,894

MC #1 is meeting people on the road who are leaving the city.

I was expecting to write today, but I also woke up excessively tired form two year old's restlessness. I was all set to go in to the office and write at lunch time, but then I blew an appointment near our house that I had to hurry back to make. That basically wrecked the day, including zapping all the time I had laid out to write.

Then I managed to grab some fragments of time - twenty minutes here, half an hour there, and by the end of it I had a reasonable number of words for the day. Hurrah!

I will definitely break 25k tomorrow now - may even get past 26k, in fact: past half way, at least for the nominal word count goal.

Groovy.

No comments:

Post a Comment